Ham rolls are easy to make and delicious. They are perfect for reunions. You can also go for them when your kids are hungry and want something delicious. We have Mexican style ham rolls here for you:
You will need:
- Sour cream: 8 ounces
- Flour tortillas: 5
- Chopped green onion: ½ cup
- Cheddar cheese: 1 cup (grated)
- Green chillies: 4 ounces (diced)
- Cream cheese: 8 ounces (softened)
- Garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients (except tortillas) in a large bowl.
- Spread the mixture over each tortilla evenly.
- Roll the tortilla tight.
- Cover it with plastic wrap and twist the ends.
- Put it in the fridge for a few hours.
- Now unwrap it, cut it into smaller slices, and serve!